Seeking Privacy During Alcohol Treatment
Seeking treatment for alcohol addiction is a significant step towards recovery. However, for many, this decision brings fear and anxiety about what treatment will look like. Will you have everything you need? Will you be cut off from the world? At Cliffside Malibu, we can ensure that your stay with us is private and comfortable at our luxury treatment center. When you choose Cliffside Malibu, you can feel confident that we will take care of you.
Why Cliffside Malibu?
Cliffside Malibu wants you to go to treatment and recover for good, and we are here to provide the ideal recovery space for you. Here are some factors that set us apart from other treatment centers:
- We stand by your commitment to success.
- We recognize the root cause of addiction as pain and trauma.
- We use the Stages of Change model as the foundation of our treatment protocol.
- We do not believe or treat you as if you are diseased.
- We understand and use the neuroscience of addiction to help people recover.
- We use individualized, holistic therapies in conjunction with psychotherapy.
- We address co-occurring disorders.
Detox at Cliffside Malibu
At Cliffside Malibu, we create individualized plans for every client that walks through our doors at every level of care, including detox. Detoxification from alcohol requires specialized, medical care and our professionally managed detox program is the foundation for building lasting sobriety.
During detox at Cliffside Malibu, you can expect:
- A qualified addiction specialist to supervise your detox process;
- A treatment plan personalized to fit your needs;
- Comfort during the process, including proper nutrition, a peaceful setting and expert staff.
We also offer medically-assisted detox for alcohol on a patient-by-patient basis. We will assess your needs and determine whether medically-assisted detox is suitable for you. Three of the most common medications used for alcohol detox include:
- Acamprosate works to prevent people from drinking alcohol, but it does not prevent withdrawal symptoms after people drink alcohol.
- Disulfiram treats chronic alcoholism and is most effective in people who have already gone through detoxification or are in the initial stage of abstinence.
- Naltrexone blocks the euphoric effects and feelings of intoxication. It allows people with alcohol use disorders to reduce alcohol use and remain motivated to continue taking the medication, stay in treatment and avoid relapse.
Residential Treatment at Cliffside Malibu
Our residential treatment program at Cliffside Malibu is tailored to your needs while you recover from alcohol addiction. Our residential rehab aims not to rush you through a program but to help you find your way to achieving and maintaining sobriety. When you choose Cliffside Malibu’s residential rehab program, you experience:
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Massage therapy
- Reiki healing
- Relapse prevention therapy
Intensive Outpatient at Cliffside Malibu
Intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) are in-person outpatient programs for substance use disorder (SUD) and co-occurring disorders. IOP takes place at Cliffside Malibu, but you will not stay overnight at our facility. Our IOP meets at the facility daily to undergo various treatment activities that will include twice-weekly individual intensive psychotherapy sessions and small group counseling activities. IOP patients also have an opportunity to add on additional services as needed, which can occur on or off-site, including sessions with a private trainer, nutritionist, psychiatrist, yoga instructor, acupuncturist, meditation teacher or other whole-health practitioners.
Sober Living at Cliffside Malibu
After residential treatment, many patients choose to move on to Cliffside Malibu’s sober living homes. Sober living provides you with an environment with more freedom than residential treatment, with the same accountability to help you transition back into everyday living. Cliffside Malibu’s sober living homes are staffed by employees dedicated to supporting your recovery and are there to provide assistance and education.
Our sober living homes provide a luxurious, home-like environment to help you feel as comfortable as possible during your transition. We offer a dedicated housekeeping staff, world-class chefs, complimentary laundry services, yoga and fitness instructors.
At Cliffside Malibu, your comfort is our priority. We want to ensure your needs are met so you can focus on your recovery. We offer both private and shared rooms that include:
- Plasma TVs with DVRs, cable and Netflix
- Wi-fi access
- 1,000-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets
At Cliffside Malibu, our goal is to provide a beautiful and comfortable home to eliminate distractions, and to keep you comfortable so you stay in treatment and get the experience you deserve for lasting recovery.
Deciding to seek treatment for alcohol addiction is a significant step in recovery. However, you may be left wondering what treatment will look like and how discreet it will be. Will you be provided with everything you need with the utmost privacy? At Cliffside Malibu, our goal is to treat your addiction and help you recover once and for all, all with the privacy you deserve. We are a home away from home where you will find the recovery you desire. For more information on Cliffside Malibu, call us today at (855) 403-5641.