We accept most private insurances. We can verify your benefits to determine what your coverage is and also determine if you have any exclusions. Learn More
About Cliffside Malibu Luxury Rehab
- Substance abuse treatment for alcohol addiction and drug addiction as well as dual diagnoses, including trauma, depression and anxiety
- Help for men and women, ages 18 and up
- Treatment rooted in the Stages of Change model that meets patients where they are at and guides them towards healthier behavior
- Addiction help in a luxury environment on the California coast that reinforces self-care and comfort
- Medication-assisted detox, residential rehab treatment, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and transitional living available
- Most insurance policies (PPO) accepted. In network with Anthem Blue Cross.
A Legacy of Transforming Lives™
Just because alcohol or substance use has disrupted your life, that doesn’t mean it has to take over your future. Since 2005, we have established a legacy of evidence-based care with a love for helping people overcome addiction. We bring this expertise into a luxurious residential treatment environment with amenities that reinforce self-care and comfort. As one of the best rehab centers in the world, our patients learn to love themselves again and to live their best lives.
What to Expect from Cliffside Malibu’s Alcohol Rehab and Drug Rehab Addiction Treatment Program
- Medication-assisted detox treatment for alcohol or drug addiction withdrawal
- Customized psychotherapeutic support based on your individual needs
- Opportunities to explore and reconnect with interests that support self-care and recovery
- Family-centered programming to help heal relationships
- Continued addiction recovery support plan that leverages what you learn at Cliffside Malibu
We Heal Families from the Grips of Addiction
We engage families throughout treatment to build a foundation for lasting recovery. Family programming—led by an addictionologist (MD), chemical dependency counselors and licensed clinicians—takes place every weekend. Family-based opportunities include psychoeducation groups and multi-family groups, plus family treatment sessions and meals.
Resort Setting, Holistic Services
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, our beautiful residential treatment facilities feature luxuriously appointed bedrooms and intimate community spaces. Chef-prepared gourmet meals and attentive staff are all part of the Cliffside Malibu experience.
A fitness center, personal trainers, yoga, massage and other spa services, private beach access, hiking, acupuncture, swimming, and other amenities are available to help patients reconnect with themselves and their environment (amenities vary by location).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept my insurance?
How much does it cost?
It depends on if you are using your insurance, paying privately, length of stay and level of care. Learn More.
Is there a doctor on site?
We work with a team of physicians and psychiatrists who are experts in alcohol and drug addiction and who are available 24/7 via concierge services. Patients meet regularly with their doctors as needed.
Do you treat dual diagnosis?
Yes, at Cliffside rehab we treat patients who require dual diagnosis treatment. Patients meet with a physician and therapist to develop a comprehensive individualized treatment plan to address any mental health issues. Some forms of therapy include: cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), family therapy, motivational interviewing, to name a few. Learn More
What kind of detox do you do?
Detoxification from alcohol, cocaine, heroin and prescription drugs all require specialized medical expertise. An individualized, professionally managed detox program is the foundation for achieving meaningful and lasting sobriety. Cliffside Malibu is California’s best alcohol detox centers. Learn More
THE BEST CALL YOU WILL EVER MAKE
Call now to speak confidentially with an admission counselor.(424) 320-3061
CLIFFSIDE MALIBU FEATURED ON